Recon X Supports corals during convalescence
A selected complex of high quality fatty acids in combination with rare amino acids and vitamins supports corals during convalescence after treatment, fragmentation or other damages, e.g. tissue damage caused by parasites.
Recon X specifically promotes the build-up of tissue, supplies the coral with high-quality proteins for building up resistance and regeneration. In addition, the formation of the basal discs is improved.
Many coral farmers use the product to improve the growth of coral fragments on substrate.
$39.95 – $69.95
Recon X contributes:
Soft corals and sea anemones
Stony corals SPS/LPS
We recommend a treatment period of 4-6 weeks till corals are completly healed. If necessary, the treatment can be extended. Before using the preparation, please read the HTU Recon X and follow the using instructions carefully.
Recon X is used in the aquarium and is safe to use.
- All corals
- Water, marine fatty acids, proteinacids, traceelements, OrganoPeptidPolymers
5ml/100 litres ( 26 USgal )/daily 4 - 6 weeks
Dose once a day and always dose directly into the aquarium.
Switch off the ozone!
Skimmer, UV-System,activated carbon,and Po4-Adsorber can be operational.
- Use dosing pumps for dosing. Dosage should be dosed once a day!
- You can dose at any time during the day.
- If you dose by hand, use a syringe and our DIY Doser to avoid contamination of the product.
- Calculate the water quantity exactly.
- Do not overdose.
- Can be dosed with usual bacteria solutions
- If you dose Aminoacids reduce them by 50 % during treatment
Available in the sizes:
- 500 ml / 1000 ml / 5000 ml
- Only for the use in reef aquarium.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Avoid eye contact! If product gets into eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not swallow! If the product has been swallowed, consult a doctor – Show the doctor the label.
- The product has a shelflive of 3 years.
- Store it in a dry place, protected from light at normal room temperature.
- Avoid contamination of the product with bacteria or dirt.
- Make sure that children do not have access to the used or stored product.
- The empty bottle can be disposed of with the household waste or at recycling centers.
- Please observe your local regulations for waste disposal
Recon X is produced in Germany at Fauna Marin GmbH